Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Flower Girl

Early this month, Ashley was asked to become a flower girl for our friend Mila. She enjoyed being one since she like playing princess. Her partner in crime is a 5 year old girl named Jane. (unfortunately, I was in KL, so I couldn’t see her in action….tsk tsk). Sometimes I found myself amazed by how fast she grows. Today flower girl, then bridesmaid,…. After that the Bride herself,……ahem!! According to Intan, they did a good job. But, behind the scene, both of them played outside the church macam monyet! Hahahahah…

1 comment:

Joan D'Arcy said...

hehe.. sentimental daddy... U wouldnt believe me, I wept when my son started speaking (having a complete conversation)... the thought of him a big boy, soon a man, and married... Trus ikut bini dia... hahahaha!!!! Hubby thinks I sot odi!! Parents!!!